Rig Mounted Hydraulic Breakers
Skid Steer Mount - Used for Demolition and Excavation
Chicago Pneumatic (CP) makes a wide range of rugged, durable rig mounted breakers with the power to work any job you give them. From the light-duty Breakers offering high performance in a lighter package to the large heavy-duty Breakers for the largest demolition jobs, our breakers get the job done.
Choose the type of breaker that's the right fit for your job. Every light-, medium-, and heavy-duty RX Breaker shares these features for high performance, excellent efficiency and outstanding value:
- Hybrid Technology - The combined gas/oil working principle behind all RX breakers ensures the optimum transmission of energy from the piston to the working tool to deliver the best possible efficiency and high-impact energy.
- Power Booster - Rather than waste recoil energy, Chicago Pneumatic technology in RX Breakers converts it to resusable energy that enhances percussive performance to deliver more power from the same hydraulic input.
- Breaker Box Guiding System - Minimizes recoil forces for less strain on the carrier, operator and breaker. All RX Breakers deliver sound power levels among the lowest in the market.
- Internal Control Valve - Protects sensitive parts to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability.
Of course, those features are just the beginning. You'll find plenty more working benefits on every model, helping you get exactly what you need for your application. Then simply attach the RX Breaker to the carrier of your choice and know you have what it takes to get the job done smartly, efficiently and reliably.
Breaker Weight 207-1210 lbs
- Used for light demolition, landscaping, building renovation and road construction
- Easy power for easy handling
- Field replaceable wear bushing
- From $4,450
Breaker Weight 1760-3310 lbs
- For demolition, building renovation, road construction, rock excavation and quarrying
- Innovative design with less components and dual retainer bars for higher reliability
- Central lubrication port for easier maintenance
- From $20,795
Breaker Weight 3970-9260 lbs
- For medium and heavy industrial demolition, building renovation, road construction, rock excavation and mining
- Power booster for higher performance and lower vibration
- Dust wiper and ventilation port for better dust protection
- From $50,140
Some content copyright Chicago Pneumatic. Do not copy without prior written permission.