CP backfill tampers are designed to effectively compact soil around foundations and other structures, and for compacting backfill in trenches. Unlike the CP backfill tampers, many competitors on the market were designed for sand ramming only and thus lack the full power necessary for contracting operations.
- Maximum power - slow, powerful blows efficiently and quickly compact all types of backfill, including clay and soils containing high percentages of finely crushed or powered material
- Heat-treated cylinder and chrome plated piston - significantly extend tool life
- Adjustable packing-maintains a positive air seal
- Butt held with clamp screw - for quick, easy replacement
- Exhaust deflector - directs air, moisture and oil away from operator
- Integral oiler - continuously lubricates tool during operation
- Well balanced, smooth operation tool - easily guided by one person
** FREE ground shipping within Continental United States
MADE IN U.S.A.
ACCESSORIES & COMMON REPLACEABLE PARTS